We’re big enough to handle any job, but small enough that you can call our CEO, Dave, and tell him what you need.
Perhaps you’ve moved to a new facility.
Maybe you’re not happy with the facilities services you have.
Perhaps you are reviewing your budget and hope to find some cost savings.
Here’s what our clients tell us they like about us versus the “big” national facilities management companies.
- Price – our pricing usually meets or beats any of the large national companies.
- Service – You are not an anonymous account to us. We get to know you and your needs. Our staff is not anonymous either. The people serving your facility are employees, not subcontractors (except for very
- Personnel – We hire and invest in the training of all of the men and women who will work with us on your site. Our team routinely goes above and beyond to make certain things run smoothly for you.
- Response time – we pay attention to our clients. If you have an issue, we will respond to it as fast as possible at whatever level is needed to ensure it is resolved.
- Communication – we make sure you know exactly what is going on at all times. You’ll have a dedicated on-site manager – a person who knows you and your facilities – to speak with any time you like. You’ll also have access to a Work Management System (CMMS) where you can log in and track issues, status and monthly reports.
- Team – Yours and ours. If you have an in-house crafts personnel team already on-site, and you like them, we’ll can often bring them on and make them part of our team. You get the benefit of keeping the people you already know and have relationships, but let us train and manage them. We cross train our crafts personnel to improve responsiveness and reduce costs.
- Quality – every year we learn new skills, invest in new equipment and make sure our team is the best it can be. You get attention, service, responsiveness, the best possible pricing, and the best possible environment in your facilities.
- Why should you believe us? We get tons of emails from happy clients – we’ve been sharing a few on our blog. Our clients tend to stay with us for a long time, and our employees do too.
- We’re trusted by some of the most demanding clients year after year, including the US Military, The National Archives, Federal Courthouses, and many others.
- Diversified – We offer an array of related services so you can consolidate to a single contract to cover all of your needs.
Could your services be better? Our size ensures you have the resources to exceed your requirements, yet we are not too big to listen, understand, and monitor all aspects of your needs at the highest levels. Call or email us, and let’s find out.